Blockchain Learning Challenge 2020
To promote blockchain education to educational institutions and spark students' interest in blockchain.
- Individual Student: Primary Five students to University students
- Educational Institution: Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Post-secondary Institutions and Degree-awarding Higher Education Institutions
Duration of Event
The Co-op Blockchain Learning Challenge 2020 - Hong Kong (The Challenge) lasts until 20 April 2020. Registration of The Challenge would remain open until the last day of the event.
All awards would be presented in the form of online certificates to Individual Students and Educational Institutions. The award-winners would be announced and listed in our website within a week after the end of the Challenge. Awards will be granted to Individual Students and Educational Institutions that could meet the following criteria:
- Gold Award - Granted to students who have completed both the "Blockchain Essentials v2" and the "IBM Blockchain Foundation Developer" courses.
- Silver Award - Granted to students who have completed the "IBM Blockchain Foundation Developer" course.
- Bronze Award - Granted to students who have completed the "Blockchain Essentials v2" course.
- Blockchain Education Leader Award - Granted to schools promoting cybersecurity education to one or more Form/ Faculty of students.
- Blockchain Education Pioneer Award - Granted to schools promoting cybersecurity education to one or more Class/ Programme of students.
*For example, in a secondary school, there are five classes (Class) in Secondary One (Form). *For example, in a degree-awarding higher education institution, there are ten programmes (Programme) in the Faculty of Business (Faculty).
Verification Fee (For Individual Student Enrolment)
Our service is to confirm students' completion of the courses through verification of their online certificates offered by CognitiveClass.ai. Awards would be granted to students who have completed the course(s).
- Student - HKD100 per Student
Set-up Fee (For Educational Institution Enrolment)
Our service is to set up online classroom(s) for educational institutions to help them track their students' learning progress towards the completion of the selected free courses offered by CognitiveClass.ai. The online classrooms would be open for students' access during the Challenge period. Awards would be granted to educational institutions according to their scale of enrolment. Certificate of Participation would also be granted to students who have accessed to the selected courses during The Challenge period.
- Primary School - HKD2,000 per Class / HKD5,000 per Form*
- Secondary School - HKD2,000 per Class / HKD5,000 per Form*
- Post-secondary Institutions - HKD2,000 per Programme / HKD5,000 per Faculty*
- Degree-awarding Higher Education Institutions - HKD2,000 per Programme / HKD5,000 per Faculty*
Please note that under the Educational Institution Enrolment, participating students would not be granted Awards for Individual Student as there is no verification process involved. Individual students who wish to join the challenge on their own behalf should separately apply under Individual Student Enrolment and pay the Verification Fee accordingly.
Settlement of Payment
Please click into the appropriate link below to settle the payment (Verification Fee/ Set-up Fee) .